Meet your Trainers:
Nowrise Health & Fitness
A fun and practical way to be fit and healthy
Health and fitness are more than just eating well and exercising, it’s a lifestyle of many healthy habits. In this program you will find lifestyle suggestions designed to help you live a healthy, happy life.
Our expert coaches will provide education, exercise routines, weekly challenges, recipes and more, all designed to meet you where you are, at the level of health and fitness you are in. If you are overweight and out of shape and have no idea when it comes to health and fitness, this is perfect for you because of the support system and workouts that can be scaled up or down.
If you already have some success in your health and fitness but want to step it up and take it to another level this is perfect for you too because this program will keep you on your toes and push you to level up in your healthy habits.
By making simple changes in your daily life, you can improve the overall quality of your mental and physical health. This healthy lifestyle program is for healthy individuals who will benefit from increased stress-coping skills, but also those individuals with diseases where stress-coping can enhance their sense of well-being and possibly influence the course of disease.
- Weekly 1 hour workout session on zoom
- 4 workout routines (So you can do on their own. You track your workouts and share your workout numbers in the group)
- Exclusive telegram app where you have access to health experts and coaches
- 1-3min audio/video posted in group
- Monday Health Education and Motivation on various topics
- Wednesday Whole Foods / Diet/ Recipes
- Friday fitness tips
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday posts in Telegram exclusive group
- Eating habits - weekly recipes
- Mindset and Meditation
- Home practices
- Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays 1-hour zoom workout
- Weekly live zoom workout
A 4-day workout routine challenge every week
- Video resource center explaining the exercises
Build your body and build your future!
The great thing about this program is that you DO NOT need a gym or much equipment to get a great workout that will produce many benefits for you health. Also, with these workouts you DO NOT need much time. Most of the workouts I will give you will take anywhere from 8-20min long depending on you.
10 Exercise Movements
(The 10 movements you will be using)
- Back Extensions
- Jump Rope
- 1 Mile run
- Jumping Jacks
Weekly 1-Hour workout
10 minutes talk Introduction
5 minutes warm up
30 minutes workout
5 minutes cool down
Closing with questions & workout instructions for the rest of the week
You will be provided a workout routine along with video clips that demonstrate each movement that you will be using in the workouts.
There will be a total of 5 workouts, 1 live on zoom together as a group and the other 4 will be given to you to do on your time.
You will have duplicate workouts so that you can see your growth. This growth will be proven through the data you keep track of throughout the Program.
You will be asked to keep track of your Rounds and Time for certain workouts days so please write down your workout and Time/Rounds and put it somewhere you can easily find it later in the Program.
What you need to start with us
What will you will need
for this Fitness Program:
Easy to find and not expensive items for starting this journey:
- Stop watch/Timer
- Jump Rope
- Pen/Pencil/Paper to log your data for each workout (In week 2-4 you will have duplicate workouts so that you can see your own growth through your logged data)
- Enough space to jump as high as you can/jump rope and 4-feet distance that is clear around you.
- Somewhere to run a mile: Treadmill, streets, park etc
- And the most important one: Commitment and dedication to get healthier and happier than ever before!
*Cost of membership after first month trial is $59.99*